Increase of Iranian non-oil exports and transfer of technical know-how and technology
The aforementioned law provided for the field of activities permitted to be carried out by foreign companies which are as follows:
- Supply of after sales services of foreign companies
- Carrying out the executive works of the contracts concluded between Iran and foreign companies
- To investigate and provide the means for investment by foreign companies for the purpose of carrying out projects in a third country
- Increase of Iranian non-oil exports and transfer of technical know-how and technology
- Carrying out activities that require permission from the relevant government organizations such as offering services in the fields of transportation, insurance, surveillance, banking, marketing, etc.